What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I don't normally get to brag but I had a good day at my favorite shop today with my buddies.

Ortega Sampler
15 Blue Label 3-4 Years Age
OR Curivari El Gran Rey
OR Curivari Cafe
OR My Father Special S
And some goodies
Nice haul brother.

damn nice hall Rex!!! Did John give you sh*t for me while you where there hehehehe!?
Yes, John always give me shit though so it's nothing new. Lmao!

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Nice haul
Thanks Brother been waiting on the WCD 127's for a couple weeks now glad they finally made it with some extra's!
I got one 127 and no old man's 😢
I think you had to order one on top... I didn't hear about anyone getting one for free and I saw a ton of people post on SnS about them in a similar thread with no one mentioning an old man and the c

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Nice haul
Thanks Brother been waiting on the WCD 127's for a couple weeks now glad they finally made it with some extra's!
I think you had to order one on top... I didn't hear about anyone getting one for free and I saw a ton of people post on SnS about them in a similar thread with no one mentioning an old man and the c
Great info thanks.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Nice haul
I got one 127 and no old man's ��
Great info thanks.
LoL sorry about that guys the old man and the c came from wickets local shop he picked up for me the WCD 127 from Drapers

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Nice haul
Great info thanks.
LoL sorry about that guys the old man and the c came from wickets local shop he picked up for me the WCD 127 from Drapers
How was the tat brother i got one and I'm bombing it to another brother.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Nice haul
I got one 127 and no old man's ��
Great info thanks.
How was the tat brother i got one and I'm bombing it to another brother.
about half way through it and loving it!