What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
After a very long wait being on back order. I'm finally reunited with my good friend, Mr. Fausto

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
My girlfriend gave me these this morning for our 4 year anniversary. Amongst a couple of other things but this is awesome. Anyone know which LG that is? I have the much longer one but never seen this one.
Looks like the LGD Paisano.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Had a great time at Jenuwine Cigars in Royal Oak Michigan today with some good Brothers. Figured since I was there I should grab a few things. :) Full disclosure....the Undercrown, La Paulina Maddy, Goldie #5, Papas Fritas, Bait Fish, lil KFC and UF-13 were gifts.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Had a great time at Jenuwine Cigars in Royal Oak Michigan today with some good Brothers. Figured since I was there I should grab a few things. :) Full disclosure....the Undercrown, La Paulina Maddy, Goldie #5, Papas Fritas, Bait Fish, lil KFC and UF-13 were gifts.

Awesome haul brother glad you made the trip down sorry I couldn't make it this time.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Awesome haul brother glad you made the trip down sorry I couldn't make it this time.
Next time Brother for sure.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
My girlfriend gave me these this morning for our 4 year anniversary. Amongst a couple of other things but this is awesome. Anyone know which LG that is? I have the much longer one but never seen this one.
Congrats on the anniversary, she buys you cigars, better put a ring on that finger

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

Way to party! :) Great meeting you Eric