What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
This landed today. I'm still a pretty fresh noob. This is the first order I've placed that I actually picked what I was ordering. Typically I just grabbed a bunch of samplers, clearance/deep discount stuff and tried em, see if I like.

Probably 60% of the cigars I've bought I've sent out in trades/games so I'm still figuring out what I like but everything in this order is something I've liked enough at some point to note to buy it again.

The Hererra Estelis are my #1 cigar to date, though I've only had the lonsdale, and I bought the cheapest ones I could get, the robustos... hope they're close enough.

The MOWs I actually bought a box of each of the side projects for some reason (drunk shopping) and have only tried one. But I liked it. However, I sent out most of the rest of the boxes in trades/games so I ordered a bunch of sampler packs to refill my boxes and maybe try em all for myself.

The only oddball out was the Kristoff sampler. That one I bought on recommendation of a friend, and he gave me a Kristoff Kristiana to try and I loved it despite the burn/construction issues I had with that particular cigar so I wanted to try a sampler.

The Genesis is my second box, it's going down for a nap.

The KFC's were bought to throw in trade/game boxes (not a huge fan, though the little one here is ok).

The Odysseys are to refill my now empty box of em.

MOW puro authentico coronas - had one and was surprised, I didn't expect much from it. Liked it enough to find some more.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
...I did a bad thing.

5ers each of Four Kicks, Oliva V lances, Fuente Imperials, AB Overtures, Bait Fish, Nat Sherman Hobarts, Liga Undercrowns (accidentally bought two 5ers of these, whoops; bomb fodder!), ACID Blondies (guilty pleasure; don't tell problemsolverjc, he'll call me a pansy), and Room 101 San Andres 305s. Famous threw in a few RP singles 'cause they're nice guys.

Happy boy is happy.