What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine at 6 am. It pays to be part of the sns club. Also i only got 2 for me the rest are bombs or bought for BOTL i know. The guy on ebay bought 10 at the event and 10 online.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
8 packs of cigwars and a fiver of OR OSOK

Box of nunchucks

It amazes me that people were able to get quantities of 8 (a guy on eBay got 20 somehow) yet myself and my friends couldn't even get one when we logged on 5 minutes after the site put them up for sale. That seems just wrong. Congrats on your score!!
Yup the dude on ebay is a douche bag.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lmao nizzle agreed much talk about rustie on the other site. At the same time he just bought 2 boxes of onaha cigars for everyone at a cigar shop in texas. Phoned it in. Its really just business.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
B&M with spanks on top of stuff coming in from both cbid and CI.

Cbid singles. My afr and box of pdr lances are still on back order.

CI special. Mmm

B&M haul

PDR 1878 Habana Reserva Dominica Churchill seconds

Freebie from CI

Happy man, unhappy wife!!

Last edited:

jkittle99

Josh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
So this is a combo pic. Some I purchased, some were gifts (thank you!). I don't think im buying any singles for a while (maybe a box now? :)

Some gems for sure. I don't know where to begin!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
picked all these up from cbid.. also scored a box of oliva o robusto

the don raf's are gieaways for friends who don't really smoke.. would rather give out a $1 stick than one thats 3-5+ haha

was thinking had such a good deal on the undercrowns, but then CI had the sale for the same price.. BUT i did get gordo's which were just a hair more than what i paid

edit- and these from a couple weeks ago from a B&M

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
i liked them as well. those are maduro gordo, so most friends will just see dark wrapper + big gauge and think it's $$$