What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up two more of the (2)Fuente Fuente Opus X "A" coffins, (2) more Opus X Angel Share robustos, and (2) Short Story Maduros from Elite Cigar Cafe in Addison this morning. They had two coffins left and most of a box of the Angel Shares left. No more Anejo 888s though :(

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Went back for another Opus A and grabbed a HE Limited Edition Lancero. No picture as I was in a hurry to get them in the humidor before my wife got home and saw what I had done.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I just picked up two more of the (2)Fuente Fuente Opus X "A" coffins, (2) more Opus X Angel Share robustos, and (2) Short Story Maduros from Elite Cigar Cafe in Addison this morning. They had two coffins left and most of a box of the Angel Shares left. No more Anejo 888s though :(
How much are the A's running for? I might see if they still got one along with the angel share tomorrow after work

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
How much are the A's running for? I might see if they still got one along with the angel share tomorrow after work
Mine was gouged up to 34 bux....but I have never seen them in person, so I bit.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
At Elite, they were 30, and something like 15 for the angel share robos.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

A little late night bidding last week showed up today. The Nica Libre box will be great to give to my buddies who don't smoke much, but want to try it. I will feel good about giving them a very good cigar without the risk of them pitching an expensive one if they can't handle a cigar.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

Hit up a DE event and met Mr. Wille Herrera very cool guy!

(3) Under Crowns
(2) Nicas
(1) Balmoral Anejo 18 <<< Never had this figured I'd give it a try
(2) KFC
(2) Bait Fish MUWAT
(3) HE Corona smoked one on the way home lol
(2) Goldies
(2) Opus Angel share
(2) Anejo 888
(1) Opus X - A
And (1) box of HE La Tienda

My wife made me put away the cards hahaha lol