What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Opus can be found when in season at some of BOTL sponsors
Out of interest when is Opus season? I was under the impression there were generally two releases per year but I could have possibly made that up in my head...
Usually around Father's Day and Christmas. But being a member here you will know when it hits, lol

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Lipher, if you take the cello off of one of those "A" coffins I bet you find they have the Destino al Siglo "A"'s in them. I bought 8 of them last week and that is what were in mine. You made a great haul my friend. It pays to jump when the good stuff is available.

Besides the Opus "A"'s I bought 15 Angels Share Robustos and 15 Of the new Anejo 888. I tucked them all into the bottom of my coolidor for nap.

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Lipher, if you take the cello off of one of those "A" coffins I bet you find they have the Destino al Siglo "A"'s in them. I bought 8 of them last week and that is what were in mine. You made a great haul my friend. It pays to jump when the good stuff is available.

Besides the Opus "A"'s I bought 15 Angels Share Robustos and 15 Of the new Anejo 888. I tucked them all into the bottom of my coolidor for nap.
Is the Destino al Siglo A different than a regular A?

Rating - 100%
49   0   0

My conquest seems meager next to Mikey's, but these are my first Opus, and my first Anejo Sharks. I can't express how excited I am. Nap time, my beauties!

Two No.5's, two Anejo Sharks, and a Power Ranger. I don't know shit about high-end Fuentes, so i bought what i could afford. Hope it pays off!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Jonboy, I can't answer that for certain, but I believe they are different. Destinos were released for the 100 Anniv of Fuente. I hope it is more than just a new 2nd band. I have searched the web for several hours trying to find info, but there is very little info on the DaS A's. Most talk seems to be about the Lances and Robustos. Maybe someone who knows will chime in. I thought it was interesting that the DaS A's were put in regular A coffins. So, I guess they could have just slapped the 2nd band on the regulars A's. Which I hope is not the case. Although I have never smoked an Opus A.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

My conquest seems meager next to Mikey's, but these are my first Opus, and my first Anejo Sharks. I can't express how excited I am. Nap time, my beauties!

Two No.5's, two Anejo Sharks, and a Power Ranger. I don't know shit about high-end Fuentes, so i bought what i could afford. Hope it pays off!
You won't be disappointed. Every opus I've had has been great to me except the lost city which wasn't bad, just not worth the hype

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A bundle of bbmf Maddy's and some other stuff

You're not playing!! Very nice.

That looks like my order due to land tomorrow!! You must have ordered from Atlantic.

A few goodies picked up this week
How far is Herdon from VA Beach? Gonna have to pay you a visit when I come down that way.

That power ranger is an awesome smoke! It was may 1st opus and I'm hooked!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
@Brimy623 and @ChefBoyRG54 : thanks for the words of encouragement. I am hoping these are the start of a nice high-end Fuente collection. Got 'em all labeled and resting already; wish I could just hide them under a bunch of stuff so I'd forget about them but I am not yet at coolador status lol!