What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
First off - HUGE shout out to Small Batch Cigars. Fast shipping (included), insanely well packaged with Boveda RH packs (included).

Nice.

Ok - so I thought I might get to ordering some smaller cigars to test before next fall/winter (though I might just pick up a pipe for winter smoking in the future). I seem to smoke the same small sticks over and over. Small Batch has a pretty cool little sampler, so I got three for "testing purposes" lol. That and I really needed to try some oh those Crowned Heads, Jericho Hill's - so I got a 4 pack of those to try too.

Here is the breakdown of their Small 6 when I ordered it anyway.

Incredibly, I have not smoked a single one of the cigars in this entire order! I am super stoked!!

As of this second - of all the cigars here, the "Kill Bill" intrigues me the most.
I just had an Illusione Rothchildes on Saturday. Really enjoyable budget smoke. I hope you like it as much as I did!

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Some very nice pick ups here! I haven't bought a stick in like 6 weeks.... Damn pipes! Lol but this Friday is payday so I think I'm going to stop by the local and pick up one or 2....

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
First off - HUGE shout out to Small Batch Cigars. Fast shipping (included), insanely well packaged with Boveda RH packs (included).

Nice.

Ok - so I thought I might get to ordering some smaller cigars to test before next fall/winter (though I might just pick up a pipe for winter smoking in the future). I seem to smoke the same small sticks over and over. Small Batch has a pretty cool little sampler, so I got three for "testing purposes" lol. That and I really needed to try some oh those Crowned Heads, Jericho Hill's - so I got a 4 pack of those to try too.

Here is the breakdown of their Small 6 when I ordered it anyway.

Incredibly, I have not smoked a single one of the cigars in this entire order! I am super stoked!!

As of this second - of all the cigars here, the "Kill Bill" intrigues me the most.
I gotta get one of those Small 6 packs. I was actually loitering over there (electronically at least) yesterday. Love the Short Story. So tasty and it has been the only truly "short" short smoke. Most every other shorty I've had still burns over an hour!

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
I got the Waltz and Calaveras at the tinder box, first time I've ever even been in their humidor and wasn't expecting to find them. The other 3 I got from Corona. I prolly should've ordered at least 2 of each but oh well