What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Picked up an Alec Bradley American Sungrown today at JR.

I almost didn't recognize the place. They had a lot of good smokes out for singles. They actually had a nice selection for a change.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Been awhile since i posted here. Wiped them out
Ordered a box of 80 year from Field Supply when they had their sale a few weeks ago. Order went through, then I called a week later to check on the order and they guaranteed I would get them by this week. Got an email a couple of days ago that they were out and wanted to substitute some Rocky Patels. I told them please don't ever insult me like that again .

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Ordered a box of 80 year from Field Supply when they had their sale a few weeks ago. Order went through, then I called a week later to check on the order and they guaranteed I would get them by this week. Got an email a couple of days ago that they were out and wanted to substitute some Rocky Patels. I told them please don't ever insult me like that again .
I remember ordering a deal from them for a large tactical knife and 5 LP9 Toros for $35 and they sent the knife with 5 RP vintage 90s. I called them asap and they told me to send back the RPs and they would send the LPs. Well, they sent robustos instead of Toros. I was pissed. Let them have it. They let me keep the robustos and sent the Toros as well but since then I stay away from them