What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
auctioneer.jpg
Ok..see...what had happened was...I'm taking a trip in June. Right? And I thought I could stand to get a herfador to take some cigars along and maybe bring some back. Ok? Well, Cigar Auctioneer had a 15 count I could win for a bid of only $19.50. I couldn't pass it up. Am I right? And then...well...the next couple of days were kind of a blur. I had a little relapse. I hadn't been on the site in 2 months, I was behaving. Now I just have to start all over again. My name is Scott, and I have an auction problem. My bid history has been clean for 6 days.
Still, a respectable haul I think. Herfador and 31 cigars for under $110 plus shipping.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
View attachment 61567
Ok..see...what had happened was...I'm taking a trip in June. Right? And I thought I could stand to get a herfador to take some cigars along and maybe bring some back. Ok? Well, Cigar Auctioneer had a 15 count I could win for a bid of only $19.50. I couldn't pass it up. Am I right? And then...well...the next couple of days were kind of a blur. I had a little relapse. I hadn't been on the site in 2 months, I was behaving. Now I just have to start all over again. My name is Scott, and I have an auction problem. My bid history has been clean for 6 days.
Still, a respectable haul I think. Herfador and 31 cigars for under $110 plus shipping.
Now you have to figure out which ones you're NOT putting in the herfador lol