What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Love the bandanas!
Thank you sir! I'm a huge fan of Edgar hoill and I actually have been pressing him to tattoo me lol. But I've collected the bandannas as I've smoked through boxes of his osok cigars. I actually have an autographed (by him) bandanna in my man cave as well if your fanboy enough to be into that sort of thing (I so am lmao)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
http://www.botl.org/threads/my-humidor-build-16-cf.80549/
In anticipation of my humidor build (which will hold A LOT more) I did some bidding on the devil and won the following…….

Ave Maria Clermont (Corona)- 5-Pack
Ave Maria Barbarossa (Churchill) 5 pack
Diesel Wicked (5 pack)
Ave Maria Reconquista (6 stix)
Drew Estate Nica Rustica El Brujito (Single)
Jericho Hill by Crowned Heads .44s (2 stix)
Arturo Fuente Añejo Reserva #48 (3 stix)
Man O' War Puro Authentico Maduro Corona (5 pack)
Don Pepin Garcia My Father & Friends Sampler III (1 each of the following) 94' rated My Father, ‘90' rated Jaime Garcia, Tabacos Baez Serie SF, #1 Cigar of the Year Flor de las Antillas, La Duena, ‘94' rated La Reloba Sumatra, ‘92' rated La Reloba Habano, and the ‘90' rated My Father Le Bijou

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered a pack of maduro Gurkha overruns from CI. Wasn't expecting much, but just smoked the first ROTT. It was surprisingly tasty. On the fuller side, but had good balance. Had a hard time putting it down.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Have you tried it yet? Ive been really considering buying a 5 pack but they've been sold out of the 5 pack. Just can't spend the cash on a full box.

Sounds like a giant tat black, which is one of my favorite cigars.
If you can still get it do it! It's a lot like the afc Churchill black label. DO IT NOW!!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mixed feelings about this one.

A) They were out of Pudgy Frank B) I need more cigars like a hole in my head.

Thanks to whatever jerkwad on here pointed me to that cursed website.
What website? Been looking to get monsters in 5 packs and not have to buy the sampler box. Thanks!