What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
casa fuente.jpg
Here's the rest of my haul from Casa Fuente earlier in the week. I did alright at the poker tables, so I decided to go a little bigger.
Splurge on the forbidden x:)
You know, I had a BBMF in my hand but I just couldn't pull the trigger. Couldn't imagine an occasion special enough that I would feel comfortable smoking a $125 cigar, and I didn't want to buy one just to say I owned one. However, those 2 "Cigar in a Bottle"'s added up to about the same amount.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
View attachment 66232
Here's the rest of my haul from Casa Fuente earlier in the week. I did alright at the poker tables, so I decided to go a little bigger.

You know, I had a BBMF in my hand but I just couldn't pull the trigger. Couldn't imagine an occasion special enough that I would feel comfortable smoking a $125 cigar, and I didn't want to buy one just to say I owned one. However, those 2 "Cigar in a Bottle"'s added up to about the same amount.
Yeah, bbmf can be had cheaper online

The forbidden are a must. Great calls!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last week's deliveries . . .
And thanks to BOTL for the head's up about the monster sale on Oliva MB.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I know you didn't get that Yellow Rose Local but Rahul could if anyone can.
No this was from serious cigars in Tx. Super fast shipping too. Ordered Thursday night and was here yesterday.

I'm sure Rahul could get anything if you asked. He seems like a good dude who would go out of his way to help out if he could.