What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few of Thursday night's pickups at the Chattanooga Tweet Up. Met some great folks and smoked some good cigars. Noel Rojas from Guayacan Cigars created an exclusive blend for the tweet up available only there. Had a chance to meet this fine young man who hails from Pinar Del Rio, Cuba and he makes his cigars in Esteli. This particular vitola is a lancero. Never had a Guayacan but the young man was so impressive I had to buy a box.
View attachment 68459
View attachment 68460 View attachment 68461
View attachment 68462 View attachment 68463 View attachment 68464 View attachment 68458

There was also a sampler bag of 17 cigars from the various reps.
Man I can't believe I missed that. But things have been way to busy at the moment.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
OK.. so I am now officially starting a "Cigar Buying" freeze...I just hope it lasts....
My last purchases before this freeze:

From CBid:

From CigarFly (Damn that Cigar Deals thread):

And finally from the For Sale section:

Sad thing is there are still some items in transit :dead:
Holy moly! Even if your freeze doesn't thaw out quickly, you'll still have plenty of smokes

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Cbid got me too... The 5'er on the bottom left is a pack of MB3 robusto's. You can blame @cigarblunk for the Pudgy purchase. His love affair of Tats made me impulse buy these. I love Oliva products so the Saison's were worth the try, and the war horse purchase, I'm not sure about, but the deal was too good. I also jumped on a herfador so I don't look like an amateur (even though I am). I was at the Herfs with my ziplock bag.

Last edited: