What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
@problemsolverjc you gotta tell me how those quatro cinco's are! I saw them at my local B&M the other day and i love JdN...but they were 10 bucks for a petit corona so I couldn't bring myself to pick one up.
One of the best JdN has to offer. I like the Edicion Limitada best though.
Its a fantastic smoke. I actually liked this years better than last years LE.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Fiver of Tataujue 2015 and the TAA 2014's. Four Ashton Aged Maduro No. 40 (each stick has greater that two years of age). Two Eastern Standard Silk Road Lanceros (a new favorite).

Two La Imperiosa and Camacho American Barrel Aged, the My Father Fox blend (curious about this one), and lastly some Lanceros which I have yet to try with thanks to @BrandonP for the recommendation.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Fiver of Tataujue 2015 and the TAA 2014's. Four Ashton Aged Maduro No. 40 (each stick has greater that two years of age). Two Eastern Standard Silk Road Lanceros (a new favorite).

Two La Imperiosa and Camacho American Barrel Aged, the My Father Fox blend (curious about this one), and lastly some Lanceros which I have yet to try with thanks to @BrandonP for the recommendation.
The JG Fox exclusive is damn good. Like really, really good. One is not enough.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Guys I have a problem. I joined this site a fresh faced enthusiastic noob with 50 cigars and hope for a better tomorrow. One month later that number has probably tripled. I wasn't ready for this, cigars are splayed all over my desk in a collage of delicious and inescapable oblivion...A dark brown singularity that has sucked up my wallet and transported it to a distant part of the unknown cosmos. I used to like to do things, like going on bike rides or hanging out with my friends....but now there is only cigars as far as the eye can see. WHAT HAS MY LIFE BECOME!? IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

Labor day purchase (caldwell was a freebie, and a fonseca petit lance I also bombed to SnP). Included one of the Bijous and the Latelier lances in the bomb I gave to my boy saltandpepper and smoked an HL last night (gods it was good).
Thankfully I had the restraint to downgrade my TAA order from 10 sticks to 5 but it burns me inside. looking at that glorious closed foot construction fills me with such regret even though I know I did the right thing probably! GAAAAHHHH

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Guys I have a problem. I joined this site a fresh faced enthusiastic noob with 50 cigars and hope for a better tomorrow. One month later that number has probably tripled. I wasn't ready for this, cigars are splayed all over my desk in a collage of delicious and inescapable oblivion. A dark brown singularity that has sucked up my wallet and transported it to a distant part of the unknown cosmos. I used to like to do things, like going on bike rides or hanging out with my friends....but now there is only cigars as far as the eye can see. WHAT HAS MY LIFE BECOME!? IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

Labor day purchase (caldwell was a freebie, and a fonseca petit lance I also bombed to SnP). Included one of the Bijous and the Latelier lances in the bomb I gave to my boy saltandpepper and smoked an HL last night (gods it was good).
Thankfully I had the restraint to downgrade my TAA order from 10 sticks to 5 but it burns me inside. looking at that glorious closed foot construction fills me with such regret even though I know I did the right thing probably! GAAAAHHHH
Atta boy JFSF! Lol nice haul there

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
That's one hell of a pickup @squaresoft maybe you should put yourself on a little freeze next month...
seriously...I've picked up like 40 cigars in the month since i joined not even including the stuff thats been bombed to me >_> I really need to just buy nothing until Christmas or something.

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
GODDAMN LIMITED RUN SHIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!

It's always like "ok im not gonna spend any money for the next 4 paychecks" "Get these amazing one time only cigars before the 2000 boxes ever produced get sold up completely in literally 3 days!"
"fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......wallet"