What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
like nc_6789 i am also done buying. ive been spending to the edge of my means for too long. maybe when my collection gets below 50.....but for now in seriously done lol.

100% no bullshit here

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Hahahahahaha

Yeah right bro
Say what you will but unless the deal of lifetime comes by I wont be spending for a long long time man. I've been scraping my budget to the bone to get access to all these new releases and stuff, and sadly my favorite stuff it of the 8-10 per stick variety. Maybe if another 50% off comes along but until then no spending period. I got over a hundred sticks I haven't tried yet I'll be fine. I'll still chill on the forums and in chat for sure. But its the ice age up in my wallet.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Say what you will but unless the deal of lifetime comes by I wont be spending for a long long time man. I've been scraping my budget to the bone to get access to all these new releases and stuff, and sadly my favorite stuff it of the 8-10 per stick variety. Maybe if another 50% off comes along but until then no spending period. I got over a hundred sticks I haven't tried yet I'll be fine. I'll still chill on the forums and in chat for sure. But its the ice age up in my wallet.
Just hang In there bro! It's hard but you can do it!