What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
@Hamm hooked me up with an awesome trade for the little monsters. I'm very excited, never thought I'd get to try any. Of course he sent a couple hitchhikers.

I was getting ready to go home from work and heard my b&m had gotten some opus oscuro in stock. I hauled ass down there because I missed out on these last year except for a few singles.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
@Hamm hooked me up with an awesome trade for the little monsters. I'm very excited, never thought I'd get to try any. Of course he sent a couple hitchhikers.

I was getting ready to go home from work and heard my b&m had gotten some opus oscuro in stock. I hauled ass down there because I missed out on these last year except for a few singles.
I think this post has singlehandedly made me hate you

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Smallbatch goes above and beyond once more....ordered some ESG's during the Ashton sale and also some HVC's. Andrew emailed me to tell me there was a problem with processing and the HVC's were oversold. No biggie, said just send me a fiver of the Maestro del Tiempo's I was going to order anyway. Sent me an extra plus a La Colmena Reina....that's some great customer service!

tmp_29780-20160928_164403-1998493978.jpg