What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Picked up a few sticks at the local B&M. Had to grab some anejos to put away for a bit. A nice surprise was a free turkey with $100 purchase! And since I'm a good Boston boy I had to pick up a Big Papi cigar! No idea who makes it or if it'll be any good but I couldn't pass it up. DSC_0249.JPG DSC_0252.JPG DSC_0253.JPG

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Picked up a few sticks at the local B&M. Had to grab some anejos to put away for a bit. A nice surprise was a free turkey with $100 purchase! And since I'm a good Boston boy I had to pick up a Big Papi cigar! No idea who makes it or if it'll be any good but I couldn't pass it up. View attachment 88387 View attachment 88388 View attachment 88389
Nice pickup. Love to get my hands on a Big Papi cigar. I'm a huge Red Sox and Papi fan. Are you in Boston? Can I find them anywhere else?

Picture just to show my mild Red Sox obsession:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Nice pickup. Love to get my hands on a Big Papi cigar. I'm a huge Red Sox and Papi fan. Are you in Boston? Can I find them anywhere else?

Picture just to show my mild Red Sox obsession:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha wow that is a bit more than mild! I am north of Boston but picked that up in NH over the border. Don't know if they are just a local release or national...