What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Puchased the Olivas on here. Received 2 bombs and the humidor, Robaina, Opus, Tatuaje, Don Carlos were all PB winnings from Saturdays drawing...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Puchased the Olivas on here. Received 2 bombs and the humidor, Robaina, Opus, Tatuaje, Don Carlos were all PB winnings from Saturdays drawing...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
If I could like this twice I would, nice pickups!

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
20170216_224625.jpg Well, received word from the wife today that a package arrived! I have been excited all day couldn't wait to get home! BUT I had class in New Orleans tonight, usually get home around 11:00 pm. Well arrived home about 10 to find a big box, looking at the label discovered it had my sons name on it, so I am sitting here with tears running down my cheeks, because I leave in the morning and the BIG package is due tomorrow! It should be here when I get home Saturday! So I will dry my eyes and have another day of expectations!!!
The picture is the sticks I have to take with me!

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, received word from the wife today that a package arrived! I have been excited all day couldn't wait to get home! BUT I had class in New Orleans tonight, usually get home around 11:00 pm. Well arrived home about 10 to find a big box, looking at the label discovered it had my sons name on it, so I am sitting here with tears running down my cheeks, because I leave in the morning and the BIG package is due tomorrow! It should be here when I get home Saturday! So I will dry my eyes and have another day of expectations!!!
Been there man. Double checking tracking numbers, complaining why the mail is sooooo slow.