What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I picked up a few factory seconds at El Titan de Bronze. $2.50 each. They told me there is nothing wrong with them other than superficial blemishes - one has a cap that doesn't match the wrapper and another has a small tear in the wrapper. I haven't tried them yet but will report back once I have.

2017-06-20 20.52.20.jpg

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I picked up a few factory seconds at El Titan de Bronze. $2.50 each. They told me there is nothing wrong with them other than superficial blemishes - one has a cap that doesn't match the wrapper and another has a small tear in the wrapper. I haven't tried them yet but will report back once I have.

View attachment 97535
I've yet to try anything out of that factory that i didn't thoroughly enjoy. ***

Do they sell seconds in larger amounts?

** does not include overpriced warped **

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've yet to try anything out of that factory that i didn't thoroughly enjoy. ***

Do they sell seconds in larger amounts?
I didn't ask, but I will next time I stop by. They had a small glass-top container on their counter with seconds in it, all mixed up, maybe twenty in all. I asked if there were any maduros and the guy dug through and found those three.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I didn't ask, but I will next time I stop by. They had a small glass-top container on their counter with seconds in it, all mixed up, maybe twenty in all. I asked if there were any maduros and the guy dug through and found those three.
If you go back and they're the same price I'd love to take 10-20 if you're feeling up to it. Lmk