What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Mailman came extra early today (he usually doesn't show his face around here until 4:30 in the afternoon) and brought me some cigars! 2016 Warped Flor del Valle Skyflower. Thanks so much @memphsdad for selling these to me and for including a couple of bodyguards - Partagas & Charter Oak. I haven't tried either so I can't wait to smoke them. Thanks so much, brother!

FYI - I love how the package was wrapped.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Mailman came extra early today (he usually doesn't show his face around here until 4:30 in the afternoon) and brought me some cigars! 2016 Warped Flor del Valle Skyflower. Thanks so much @memphsdad for selling these to me and for including a couple of bodyguards - Partagas & Charter Oak. I haven't tried either so I can't wait to smoke them. Thanks so much, brother!

FYI - I love how the package was wrapped.
Those Charter Oaks are great and they aren't expensive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
My Holt's AB all star sampler came in today. Haven't had many AB's other than the white gold and presenado, but after having the Tempus Nicaraguan, I had to try more. There are some really good smokes coming out of that Raices Cubana factory. I hear good things about the black market too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unspecified Bunker in El Paso - status: vagabond
So I just received these today from The Cigar Box..... I ordered the 2017's... Let's see how long this takes to remedy.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Hmm, ignore me, I wondered if they used the same markings, turns out I was right. 2017's in a 2014 box. Guess I need to read better.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk