What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Just got the notification from the CI Backorder team that my purchase of Avo 90th Vol. 4 is not going to happen. They said they are going to refund my money and give me 10% off and free shipping on my next order (expires on Sept 1st).

So... there's that.
Hmmmm sounds like Jr

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Just got the notification from the CI Backorder team that my purchase of Avo 90th Vol. 4 is not going to happen. They said they are going to refund my money and give me 10% off and free shipping on my next order (expires on Sept 1st).

So... there's that.
I feel your pain...

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I feel your pain...
It sucks but, life goes on. I didn't need those sticks anyway. I love them, I love the box, but I'm good.

That being said, if ANYONE is placing an order at CI anytime soon and wants my 10% discount code with free shipping (expires 09/01), PM me. I don't have anything that I plan to buy from them at the moment.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
It sucks but, life goes on. I didn't need those sticks anyway. I love them, I love the box, but I'm good.

That being said, if ANYONE is placing an order at CI anytime soon and wants my 10% discount code with free shipping (expires 09/01), PM me. I don't have anything that I plan to buy from them at the moment.
Wow that is super cool of you!!!!

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0

So... there's that.
Do i have your addy?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk