What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I ordered the mkultras online from a place in new York. Two days after I ordered I began seeing charges from a clump of stores about 45 miles from the stores address. Only some of them have cleared my account. I have to wait until several more clear before I can file the fraud claim. They were all brick and mortar purchases so they must have copied my info to another cards magnet.

Unless its a huge coincidence that the purchases were so close to said store and the people actually stole my info from elsewhere, this looks very suspicious for said store.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Got this in last night.

2007 Fuente release of 2005 rolled cigars.

2007 MSRP was 150 I got it for 86 shipped. I'll take that all day long.

Plus it was still factory sealed with shrink wrap when I got it and could not resist opening. Cigars look beautiful, 7+ years old.

I saw that, wished I'd had the funds. Very nice pick up!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost embarrassed to post this after the previous couple but..

Odds and ends and a box to split with a buddy..

Really looking forward to the Puro Authentico

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0

Odds and ends and a box to split with a buddy..

Nothing to be embarrassed about. Look like some pretty good sticks from where I sit. I haven't had any of them personally, but it is really about what you enjoy smoking.
Enjoy them my friend

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing to be embarrassed about. Look like some pretty good sticks from where I sit. I haven't had any of them personally, but it is really about what you enjoy smoking.
Enjoy them my friend
Embarrassed was probably the wrong word... Only one I've had outa the group is the Black Market. The box was more for the friend, If I don't like 'em I can trade 'em off later. Going to see about that tonight.

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Embarrassed was probably the wrong word... Only one I've had outa the group is the Black Market. The box was more for the friend, If I don't like 'em I can trade 'em off later. Going to see about that tonight.
I understand completely... I however, have some sticks that are embarrassing.
There are some folks with some pretty amazing smokes, sometimes its like window shopping way outa my league . Haha

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
i have twenty of those nestled in between a box of opi and a box of anejo, no shame there. also have a few of those black markets on hand as well!

don't try to compete. you go broke. just make sure you buy what you like, and give or smoke the same. o)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have twenty of those nestled in between a box of opi and a box of anejo, no shame there. also have a few of those black markets on hand as well!

don't try to compete. you go broke. just make sure you buy what you like, and give or smoke the same. o)
But I thought if I bought all the most expensive sticks I won a prize... :popeyes:

I have learned quickly that more $ doesn't always = better... seems to go for smokes and almost everything else in life.....

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
My latest purchase, made at Casa De Montecristo...

Tatuaje Conoju 2003 Reserve and EP Carillo 2011 Limited Reserve Dark Rituals