What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Great pics everyone, I can't wait to get my hands on some of the Quesada Espana Lanceros
Just For Him had 6 left Sunday morning, hurry!
If I didn't have to buy it in sampler form, I would have been all over it. Love the coronas and want the lanceros. The other sizes can go in someone else's humi.
Didn't jump on it for the same reason, plus I called last year when it was announced and was told I would get an email when they came in and didn't so I was late getting out of the gate anyway.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Great pics everyone, I can't wait to get my hands on some of the Quesada Espana Lanceros
If I didn't have to buy it in sampler form, I would have been all over it. Love the coronas and want the lanceros. The other sizes can go in someone else's humi.
I agree about wishing it wasn't in the sampler form, but honestly, when I am in the mood for it I have found the short robusto espanas to be equally as good as the corona. But I am hoping I can order just the lances at the next shop that gets them (and am able to get some).

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I agree about wishing it wasn't in the sampler form, but honestly, when I am in the mood for it I have found the short robusto espanas to be equally as good as the corona
Im not a fan of the Robustos; but i smoked one the other day from fall '11 and it was phenomenal

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
bought the "fat camp super sampler" from CI, my second time. I know that most here hate 60 ring cigars, but these fatties are fun and a great deal to boot for 15 of them.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=SP-CIDD230&stext=CI’s Fat Camp Super-Sampler
dude, smoke them if you like them! FWIW, i would much rather burn a 4x60 than a 6x60, something about caffeine and short attention spans and SHINY OBJECT!

and, actually, the NUB and diesel are damn decent smokes, to boot, so good on you! o)

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
bought the "fat camp super sampler" from CI, my second time. I know that most here hate 60 ring cigars, but these fatties are fun and a great deal to boot for 15 of them.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=SP-CIDD230&stext=CI’s Fat Camp Super-Sampler
dude, smoke them if you like them! FWIW, i would much rather burn a 4x60 than a 6x60, something about caffeine and short attention spans and SHINY OBJECT!

and, actually, the NUB and diesel are damn decent smokes, to boot, so good on you! o)

Cant do the 6x60s, just freakin redic. the little 4.5" ones arent bad, and can last an hour/hour and a half. perfect smoke time. Granted, id rather have a lancero in these blends :D
I think your sig lines it up perfectly, entirely the opinion of some dude on a cigar forum, take and leave what you like..... too true!

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Excited and pissed off for this new haul. Stupid customs "trying to open" my box ruined 1 of the cigars. I was so eager to store all 3 Headly Granges...

Such a hard time searching for those cigars and that's how customs receives them. Already called them and they put a note on my other packages.

Thanks Topmstr for these cigars.

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Excited and pissed off for this new haul. Stupid customs "trying to open" my box ruined 1 of the cigars. I was so eager to store all 3 Headly Granges...

Such a hard time searching for those cigars and that's how customs receives them. Already called them and they put a note on my other packages.

I hope the sticks I sent to you don't get messed up...

Rating - 100%
27   0   0

I hope the sticks I sent to you don't get messed up...

Hope it doesn't. Talked to a friend of mine in customs, he just checked them and told me they were fine. So no worries there. I'll look for some more HG for the time sake.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago

Well I have a replacement sitting with your courier for your fallen Headley. Hopefully she gets to you intact!!!!

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0

Damn, that sucks. Customs must work for CAO