What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Picked up another box of EP Carrillo Short Run 2010 No. 4s from Vitty. Can't get enough of these!

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
So I didn't realize this before, but when moving the UF-13s I won from the Drew Estate holiday contest to be with the rest of my UF-13s (from cigar.com) I noticed that the winning sticks are actually the smaller ones that were produced (Robusto instead of Toro). I thought this was neat so am sharing a pic to show the difference :)

cigar.com on the left, winning stick on the right

Attachments

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I don't think I ever knew they came in a lancero. Oh god. Hide my credit card!
It's not as skinny as the ones that came in the old lancero sampler, more like 40-rg. But they're good. Not an LE, but they don't make them very often.
To correct this info from Nate, the "sampler" he refers to(Don Pepin Lancero Collection) had Lanceros that were 6 7/8x42, or as dprice calls em "skinny churchills". So these are actually not as fat. Here is some info from Halfwheel from a year and a half ago.

"Don Pepín García Cuban Classic — The only other size to be released elsewhere, although like the Blue Label, it had different dimensions. Victor Vitale of The Cigar Agency had 100 (one-hundred) boxes of 50 (fifty) made for him back in 2008. The cigars were 7 x 39s, and some boxes were still available as of late last year."

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just a little buncha fellas today. Still makes me smile! & I'm desperately searching for the black No9 counterpart to the bronze T52 Stinky, hit me up if you can help! Cheers brothers ;)

Rating - 100%
137   0   0

Box of AVO Signature Coronas (Again)

Sealed box of Headley Grange (found on the shelf of a local B&M.... Didn't realize these still existed in the wild...)

Handful of the Rocky Patel Edge Habano Nicaraguan... Very underrated stick

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I don't think I ever knew they came in a lancero. Oh god. Hide my credit card!
It's not as skinny as the ones that came in the old lancero sampler, more like 40-rg. But they're good. Not an LE, but they don't make them very often.
To correct this info from Nate, the "sampler" he refers to(Don Pepin Lancero Collection) had Lanceros that were 6 7/8x42, or as dprice calls em "skinny churchills". So these are actually not as fat. Here is some info from Halfwheel from a year and a half ago.

"Don Pepín García Cuban Classic — The only other size to be released elsewhere, although like the Blue Label, it had different dimensions. Victor Vitale of The Cigar Agency had 100 (one-hundred) boxes of 50 (fifty) made for him back in 2008. The cigars were 7 x 39s, and some boxes were still available as of late last year."
Hmmm ... not doubting the info, but the 5-er that I have are all bigger than 39, more like 40-42. I got mine form niceashcigars.com (could have purchased a full 50-cab at that time), and I know I've seem them on at least one other site. I suppose that guy could have sold some to other shops, or they've quietly released some more since then?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
IMG_0057.jpg

Some Daruma Mutante and Sucio
And a couple EP Carillo Cardinal Maduro's

I am told I have a valentines package at home so will have to see