What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Yeah, they are exclusive to Atlantic and Marvin in Hawaii. Fortunately for me Atlantic has 2 shops called Cigar Republic real close to me. The guys that work there smoke cigars but could give a rats ass what it is. As long as it's good. I bring them cigars from the little island and they take great care of me.
Nice.... I called Atlantic as soon as I got the email it was in stock and they were already sold out.....
Try Cigar Republic in Danbury,CT. Tell Will or Jerry you belong to this site. They got a sort spot for BOTL
That will be my first call Monday morning when they open thank

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Yeah, they are exclusive to Atlantic and Marvin in Hawaii. Fortunately for me Atlantic has 2 shops called Cigar Republic real close to me. The guys that work there smoke cigars but could give a rats ass what it is. As long as it's good. I bring them cigars from the little island and they take great care of me.
Nice.... I called Atlantic as soon as I got the email it was in stock and they were already sold out.....
Try Cigar Republic in Danbury,CT. Tell Will or Jerry you belong to this site. They got a sort spot for BOTL
I go to the Elmsford location weekly and hang with Yuri. Will is also ask awesome guy as is Jerry. Are you coming to the Pepin Event in May?

Rating - 95.5%
24   1   0
I go to the Elmsford location weekly and hang with Yuri. Will is also ask awesome guy as is Jerry. Are you coming to the Pepin Event in May?
Yeah, I'm gonna try like hell. It's a Saturday,right?

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Yeah, I'm gonna try like hell. It's a Saturday,right?
Yea I think so I'll confirm tomorrow. Shoot me a pm