What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
View attachment 61236
Last order of the month from Small Batch. This concludes my cigar budget for March and all of April. Probably May too. I think @MrSmallBatch has the hots for my wife and is trying too break up my marriage.
We need a report on the Balmoral. I almost pulled the trigger last night but removed them from the cart at the last minute.......no one tell my wife.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Sorry for the crap pic, but my b&m is having a special tatuaje event. Every tatuaje you buy gets you a mystery band out of five. Three gets you a raffle for an event to meet Pete Johnson. 4 gets you a free tatuaje cigar. Collect all five, and you get to sit with Pete at the head table and go on a wny wine tour with him. Good news, out of the four that I bought, 3 were different. Wish me luck fellas, eating at a head table with Pete would be awesome.

BoneYard

Spent loot on Scotch,Women&Cigars -rest I wasted.
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
We need a report on the Balmoral. I almost pulled the trigger last night but removed them from the cart at the last minute.......no one tell my wife.
I wasn't terribly enthused with it. I picked one up at Neptune to try out, to the tune of $12.75. I was hoping for much more but found it just Ok. However, construction, burn and draw were all excellent throughout. Had about 3 weeks of rest, so it might do better in the flavor dept. with more time. Without a giving a full fledged review, (which I'm not sure I'm totally qualified for anyway) I was really hoping for a sweet, chocolaty, nutty, creamy smoke like I had read in some reviews, but found these qualities marginal with this stick. Medium strength throughout. Medium body. first third was the best, which is also unusual for me. It became more earthy as it progressed. Definitely not a bad smoke but not great which is what I wanted at that price. I'd give it an 89 and liked it, but personally wouldn't buy it again. Others might find it different, also I retrohale with every other puff and this was the first of the day, so palette was clean.

IMG_0393.jpg