What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Austinoir

The luckiest guy in Shawshank
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I call this post "there and back again". I have found myself going back to previous smokes under $2 for another round after developing a better (not by much) palete and an understanding of what to look for in reviewing a smoke. Sadly, dear readers there will be a newb review coming for these. I think I did one for the Ghurka Prizefighter robusto, but not the H. Upmann 1844 reserve dematisse nor the Don Diego Special sun grown babies (60). Sadly, I have several reviews for random cigars scribbled on Starbucks napkins and old NYTs. I do the reviews, but I'm just to disorganized right now to post them efficently. Working on that. Maybe, like Katman I do one everyday (ah to smoke a stick daily, with good liquor and a curvy brunette and redhead on each arm, writing about fine cigars, ah living the dream). Soon, just need to get through these uh fine smokes (snicker) first.20160307_161414.jpg

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
My first box purchase. Didn't wanna go over board considering I never smoked these. I heard a lot of good things about them though. Looking forward ;)View attachment 78622
They burn faster than you would think, not very complex, good bang for your buck, produce a lot of smoke, and have a great draw.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk