What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would like to hear your thoughts on these!
Maybe I got a dud, but I was underwhelmed compared to other Illusiones. Good price point though.
Got a chance to have one last night. I liked it, dare I say it had a little bit of a nutty flavor to it compared to the original maduro. I dont know how I rank it compared to the Maduro but maybe this weekend Ill smoke them back to back and try to find out.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
On buying freeze so only a couple pickups while I visited Atlanta. The outer smokes are 2 unreleased but somebody had to get it before AUG 8 Curivari releases. The middle is a 10th anniversary store exclusive Curivari Seleccion Privada Lancero

Sent from my 2nd Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
On buying freeze so only a couple pickups while I visited Atlanta. The outer smokes are 2 unreleased but somebody had to get it before AUG 8 Curivari releases. The middle is a 10th anniversary store exclusive Curivari Seleccion Privada Lancero

I believe this bumps you out of the contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Haha my smoking at the shop was contingent on this small purchase. It's it Volume 2 Chapter 1 Paragraph 3(f) of Buying Freeze Rules & Regulations.

Gotcha. Never mentioned you smoked there. I guess we can let 3 sticks slide even though you could probably have gotten away with 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk