What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Almost embarrassed to post this compared to everybody else pick ups. Needed some more quick smokes and I enjoy the flavor of these.
I haven't seen that variety before. I have about 5 different Toscano blends, but all of them are essentially the same size and shape. These are basically the only notable cigar from italy.

The fun fact about these cigars is that they are meant to be cut in half and shared.

Edit** looks like these are from the US, but made using the same tobacco and methods.
Either way, smoke em up and enjoy.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Almost embarrassed to post this compared to everybody else pick ups. Needed some more quick smokes and I enjoy the flavor of these.
There's an Italian market around here that sells those. I still remember old timers pitching horseshoes and smoking those or sometimes just chewing on them when I was a kid.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I haven't seen that variety before. I have about 5 different Toscano blends, but all of them are essentially the same size and shape. These are basically the only notable cigar from italy.

The fun fact about these cigars is that they are meant to be cut in half and shared.

Edit** looks like these are from the US, but made using the same tobacco and methods.
Either way, smoke em up and enjoy.

Already cut in half. These are basically the only ones I have tried with the exception of 1 that Navyvet sent. Don't remember the name on it tho. Seeing as you haven't tried this variety pm me your address and I'll share a few halves with you.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
After taking an extended tour of upstate NY, they finally made their way back south to Long Island and landed today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've never been a huge Alec Bradley fan but this cigar is one of my favorites. There's just something different about the blend I've never tasted in another cigar. Enjoy!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I've never been a huge Alec Bradley fan but this cigar is one of my favorites. There's just something different about the blend I've never tasted in another cigar. Enjoy!
Thanks! They'll be taking a nap for a little bit first. I'm not a huge AB fan myself but these are my favorites and it's a new to me vitola! My friend and I both picked up flavors of a chocolate bar in them! Yeah, sounds really odd and all but funny how we both agreed on it. Not sure if they're even made anymore since our only site sponsor, Small Batch cigar had them. I scooped up the last bit they had left.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Thanks! They'll be taking a nap for a little bit first. I'm not a huge AB fan myself but these are my favorites and it's a new to me vitola! My friend and I both picked up flavors of a chocolate bar in them! Yeah, sounds really odd and all but funny how we both agreed on it. Not sure if they're even made anymore since our only site sponsor, Small Batch cigar had them. I scooped up the last bit they had left.
Exactly. Just a darn good smoke. There's a few sports in Portland that have a ton of these on hand always in different vitolas. If you ever run out/just want more let me know and I can help you out. I need to pick a few up myself next time I'm home.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Exactly. Just a darn good smoke. There's a few sports in Portland that have a ton of these on hand always in different vitolas. If you ever run out/just want more let me know and I can help you out. I need to pick a few up myself next time I'm home.
Good to know, thanks! (y)

Funny how these, at one point so I was told, were a "NY tobbaconist release only" cigar and now they're across the country. No complaints here though as long as I got my hands on some since I had to order these on-line from an out of state vendor. HA!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Good to know, thanks! (y)

Funny how these, at one point so I was told, were a "NY tobbaconist release only" cigar and now they're across the country. No complaints here though as long as I got my hands on some since I had to order these on-line from an out of state vendor. HA!
That is funny because I was told the exact same thing first time I saw them. That they were for a new york shop or string of shops and had only recently been released to the rest of the country haha I wonder if there's actually any truth to that or if it was just a mass marketing ploy.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
That is funny because I was told the exact same thing first time I saw them. That they were for a new york shop or string of shops and had only recently been released to the rest of the country haha I wonder if there's actually any truth to that or if it was just a mass marketing ploy.
My guess was to create hype and like you said the mass-marketing.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Already cut in half. These are basically the only ones I have tried with the exception of 1 that Navyvet sent. Don't remember the name on it tho. Seeing as you haven't tried this variety pm me your address and I'll share a few halves with you.
Haha, nice try... better yet, give me your address and I'll send you some from the motherland. I have toscano cigars from Tuscany.

bripper

lowlife
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Cigarbid getting problems fixed after a tumultuous software upgrade (sic) that went way bad.
Waited nearly one month to receive a box of Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf Maduro robustos, plus DPG El Centurion robustos and Nica Libre Potencia double robustos. The Casa Fernandez maduros have a spicy choco flavor unlike any cigar I've tried.
Still dark and rainy here, so robustos make a quick smoke until spring arrives. Smoking 3 or 4 robustos from Miami, Nicaragua and Dominican Republic after dinner while watching NHL on TV makes for a Caribbean sampler.
cs-cfj.jpg