What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that is quite the difference. I look forward to hearing how different it tastes as well.
Well, it will be nearly impossible now to distinguish age from other differentiating factors. Also my sample size is quite small...

This was from the ones they made for the DC Tweet Up back in '15 (I think that's the correct year). Some insanely small number made it into customer hands. Like a box or two...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Famous was running a special on their Jar cigars and i couldn't resist.

I ended up buying the Seven Deadly Sins W Jar, the Dark Ages Iron Throne Jar, and tossed in a 5 pack of Punch Elites to get the Monster free shipping on the entire order. I have a problem ordering the Jar Cigars from famous so i have 9 Jars now. Only the Vudu Jars come with a 10 Gram 69% RH Boveda pack so you either have to order a Boveda pack or already have some lying around.
001.jpg
Here's a close up of the Punch Elite Coronas (5 1/4 x 45).
002.jpg
Here's a crappy close up of the Dark Ages Iron Throne Jar of 20 Toros (6 x 50) that are hard to photography due to how shiny the graphics are. There is almost zero information on Famous's site about these except that they have a Mexican natural San Andres wrapper and are made in Nicaragua.
005.jpg
Here's a close up of the Seven Deadly Sins W Jar of 16 Toros (6 x 54) and one of the cigars on top of the "poster" that comes inside the jar.006.jpg

For the Curious here's a picture of the 7 Deadly Sins P jar of 18 Toros (6 x 52) that i purchased back in April next to the W jar.
008.jpg