What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since starting back into collecting after a 10 year hiatus I decided to go big or go home. 150qt coolidor is filling quickly. View attachment 100959View attachment 100960View attachment 100961

Boxes of Punch Rare Corojos is coming in today and some 5 Vegas Classics for yard gars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like those shelves but what's the purpose of all that serpentine metal underneath? That's collectively robbing you of at least 6 boxes worth of volume...

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I like those shelves but what's the purpose of all that serpentine metal underneath? That's collectively robbing you of at least 6 boxes worth of volume...

The shelves are meant to fold those legs out. I've since pulled them off!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0

Not too shabby. They are all currently quarantined in a tupperdor for atleast a week or two to make sure no beetles or mold. Anyone else do this when they pick up a bunch of cigars?

Very nice grab Frizzy. I like to let my new purchases rest for at least a couple of months to let them aclimate to a consistent Rh more so that worry about mold or beetles. They burn better and taste better.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0

Not too shabby. They are all currently quarantined in a tupperdor for atleast a week or two to make sure no beetles or mold. Anyone else do this when they pick up a bunch of cigars?

Nope, i do not, never had a problem. Of course that would all change the second i did.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
The secret is out, and @jj16361 knows what's up. Check out this "little" bomb he prepared for me. The pig, Fable, and little guy were bodyguards that he just Had to slip in....those were the bombs everything else was a nice sampler he put together for me at a great cost.

As I mentioned to him this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

Last edited: