What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Got some budget smokes that I have been wanting to test out, ERDM LCS. Tried to get a few of one of my faves, LA Corojo, but they had beetle damage on 3-4 of the five. Got to take a closer look at a couple. Freezing them. Replacements already on the way. Was able to score a fiver of the now gone Buena Vista for $11. And a freebie of a great morning smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Another good mail day, thanks John @bonstoneo + a box of Curivari to try to win a Michael box + some other things.

I am officially now on hiatus until after Christmas with purchases.

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*
Bwahahaha, forgive me if I don't place any large bets on you making it till then Mick..... ;) Nice grabs though!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Bwahahaha, forgive me if I don't place any large bets on you making it till then Mick..... ;) Nice grabs though!
Bet away my friend, I have to save for Christmas, but I'll be back, and I'll be burning through my stash in the meantime

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Got some budget smokes that I have been wanting to test out, ERDM LCS. Tried to get a few of one of my faves, LA Corojo, but they had beetle damage on 3-4 of the five. Got to take a closer look at a couple. Freezing them. Replacements already on the way. Was able to score a fiver of the now gone Buena Vista for $11. And a freebie of a great morning smoke.

After freezing, I cut the one open and found 1 dead beetle. Little bug, did a number on the one cigar. I think the others are ok. Couldn't get a good pic of the critter as it was too small. CP said they were going to notify their distributer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk