What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Haha, thanks man! Nothing lightly considered there.... ;)
Where did you purchase just 2 of the Four Kicks maduro's??? Puro??? I've only been seeing a few vendors sell them by the box only at the moment. Which I'm sure will change soon enough. That's a great haul of smokes!! But those Curivari's are garbage. Send them to @irratebass or myself for proper disposal LOL.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Where did you purchase just 2 of the Four Kicks maduro's??? Puro??? I've only been seeing a few vendors sell them by the box only at the moment. Which I'm sure will change soon enough. That's a great haul of smokes!! But those Curivari's are garbage. Send them to @irratebass or myself for proper disposal LOL.
"underground Cigars" that @mpomario told us about. Great selection and good prices. Especially Saturday when they had the special... ;)

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
How good are the Buena Ventura?
Terrible man. Just so, so bad... Everything from that company is just awful... ;)
Just teasing man, they're great. Notice how it's the only fiver that's already missing one... ;) Atlantic has a curivari sampler that I highly recommend. It'll get you a good sampling of them. Though it doesn't include a G. D. l. Or El Gran Rey sadly.. I now need to order my 3rd box 10 of the Buena bv 500
I think @jj16361 can also put you together a specific curivari sampler if you'd like. :)

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Terrible man. Just so, so bad... Everything from that company is just awful... ;)
Just teasing man, they're great. Notice how it's the only fiver that's already missing one... ;) Atlantic has a curivari sampler that I highly recommend. It'll get you a good sampling of them. Though it doesn't include a G. D. l. Or El Gran Rey sadly.. I now need to order my 3rd box 10 of the Buena bv 500
I think @jj16361 can also put you together a specific curivari sampler if you'd like. :)
Dammit @Glassman

Stop selling

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Lol. Ill have to check out Atlantic.

Dammit @Glassman

Stop selling
Haha.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Picked these up at my BnM. Herrera Esteli Desocios and two more of their house brand made by Recluse; a habano and Sumatra Joya La Cabana. I have never seen the HE before. Was wondering if any of you guys had seen them. Was thinking it was just a different size of the same blend.
Ok, just looked it up.
http://drewestate.com/drew-estate-announces-herrera-esteli-desocio-alliance-cigar/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: