What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
View attachment 113807
Finally got my hands on the First 20th Maduro. Can’t wait to spark this thing up. Those LFD TAAs look damn tasty too.
Those LFD TAA’s are damn good!! I have like 3 or 4 left and I’m sorry I didn’t get more when I saw them in Florida.....

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Those LFD TAA’s are damn good!! I have like 3 or 4 left and I’m sorry I didn’t get more when I saw them in Florida.....

The TAA distributor by my job has like 5/6 of the 48ths and probably 10/12 of the 47ths. PM me if you want me to get you any I don’t mind picking some up for you. I still have yet to try one. Gonna light one up tomorrow I think on the way home from work.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
4C1D297B-2EB7-4197-9885-59DD1EF0BB8C.jpeg
I think I may just have to buy one or two of these they look really fuckin good. There are only 8 stores in the US (or the world, not sure) that get them as a part of Davidoff’s Vault Series (supposedly only 1000 sticks total made for the White Series). I don’t know if they are truly worth $30 to me but I was told they are amazing.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The TAA distributor by my job has like 5/6 of the 48ths and probably 10/12 of the 47ths. PM me if you want me to get you any I don’t mind picking some up for you. I still have yet to try one. Gonna light one up tomorrow I think on the way home from work.
Stock up! I think age does them good too! Thanks for the offer but I have to pass. I’m on my own little buying freeze (in spirit with the BOTL one here) right now. I’ve been waiting for the Tatauaje TAA 2018 release if it’s even happening this year....

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Stock up! I think age does them good too! Thanks for the offer but I have to pass. I’m on my own little buying freeze (in spirit with the BOTL one here) right now. I’ve been waiting for the Tatauaje TAA 2018 release if it’s even happening this year....

It is from what I understand, and from what the owner of the TAA store told me. He said he should be getting them in but he couldn't give me an exact date, or even an accurate estimate.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
My first haul! Don't judge too harshly - I really just went for price. I hope the Gran Habanos are decent, since they make up the bulk of the deal. This bunch cane from CigarAuctioneer, and weighed in at about 2 bucks a stick. Woot!

EDIT:
Total haul:
2 ea Gran Habano/ Rico Family Azteca Aguila (5.5 x 52, HON)
2 ea Gran Habano/ Rico Family Connecticut #1 Rothschild (4.5 x 50, HON)
2 ea Gran Habano/ Rico Family Corojo #5 Rothschild (4.5 x 50, HON)
2 ea Gran Habano/ Rico Family Triple Robusto (5 x 52, HON)
5 ea Inferno (by Oliva) Core line (red label) Robusto (5 x 50, NIC)
1 ea Montecristo White Label Rothchilde (5 x 52, DR)
1 ea Oliva/ Studio Tabac Connecticut Reserve Robusto (5 x 50, NIC)
1 ea Rocky Patel American Market Selection Robusto (5.5 x 50, HON)
1 ea Romeo y Julieta House of Capulet Robusto (5 x 54, HON)
1 ea Soledad Churchill (7 x 50, HON)
I really like Gran Habanos, especially for the price nice haul man, be proud

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
It is from what I understand, and from what the owner of the TAA store told me. He said he should be getting them in but he couldn't give me an exact date, or even an accurate estimate.
Oh its happening can't wait, finally a Tat TAA that's under 54 RG, supposed to be like Robusto 5x50

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Yeah, I usually get e-mails to pre-order in March/April usually but this year they’re late. I know shipping isn’t until July or August usually.

Oh its happening can't wait, finally a Tat TAA that's under 54 RG, supposed to be like Robusto 5x50
I’m buying a box regardless, but that vitola sounds good to me!!