What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So good still!
Sorry for a slight derailing, but I absolutely LOVE that Mack ashtray. My buddy I think has (or had) one. Plus, being volunteer FF’s and back in his day the Mack trucks were frontline fire apparatus before some of the other big name companies came in to compete.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Sorry for a slight derailing, but I absolutely LOVE that Mack ashtray. My buddy I think has (or had) one. Plus, being volunteer FF’s and back in his day the Mack trucks were frontline fire apparatus before some of the other big name companies came in to compete.

My grandfather was a dump driver for many many years. After my father passed we dug this out of one of his hoarding piles. It actually has grandpas old truck number stamped into the base. Were guessing it just of been a company gift one year. If I run into another one I'll keep you in mind and yes I haven't seen a mack as a pump truck in a very very long time. We primarily run Pete's at our place now.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
My grandfather was a dump driver for many many years. After my father passed we dug this out of one of his hoarding piles. It actually has grandpas old truck number stamped into the base. Were guessing it just of been a company gift one year. If I run into another one I'll keep you in mind and yes I haven't seen a mack as a pump truck in a very very long time. We primarily run Pete's at our place now.
Wow that makes it so much more special for you though! Thanks for looking out for me!

My old volunteer FD still has a 1984 or 85? Mack fire engine which was a primary up until 2007ish, but runs as a secondary piece now.