What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks!, It was my 1st time trying, they got my attention in the daily smoke thread. I definitely liked the flavor but would opt for something stronger next time. Looking at the maximus. Is there any place that sales these often especially in the fiver size? Cigar page has the robusto's for $9 apiece which seems the lowest I can find

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Thanks!, It was my 1st time trying, they got my attention in the daily smoke thread. I definitely liked the flavor but would opt for something stronger next time. Looking at the maximus. Is there any place that sales these often especially in the fiver size? Cigar page has the robusto's for $9 apiece which seems the lowest I can find
The Devil's site used to have them on free fall pretty often, but it's been a few years since I chased them.
I'd have to check, but pretty sure I paid sub $150 for my box on Cigar Auctioneer

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Great cigars! I've been getting those for about $35.00 on Cbid for the 5 pack.
Is that including shipping?
I got em for$42 with shipping included on cigarpage

Just smoked my 2nd and they are definitely much better in the morning before I fry my senses smoking 3-4. Lots of flavor. Just ordered the Maximus next. Paid about the same.

I would love to get them at $7 a stick all included or by the box.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is that including shipping?
I got em for$42 with shipping included on cigarpage

Just smoked my 2nd and they are definitely much better in the morning before I fry my senses smoking 3-4. Lots of flavor. Just ordered the Maximus next. Paid about the same.

I would love to get them at $7 a stick all included or by the box.
That does not include shipping, and in my case they charge tax for some reason. I tend to get a pretty good sized order, so its all relevant.