What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Been married long enough that we let one another purchase something for Christmas. Yes, you'd think that we know one another well enough to buy for the other what they'd really **LIKE** to have. Well, my wife eschews my cigar smoking enough (not enough to force me to quit as she also realizes the relaxation of stress it brings), so she just sets a dollar amount based upon monetary Christmas gifts I receive, and says, "you know your $$ limits and I trust you, buy a few cigars." So anyway, to shorten this longer than I'd like story... here is my Christmas purchase.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Been married long enough that we let one another purchase something for Christmas. Yes, you'd think that we know one another well enough to buy for the other what they'd really **LIKE** to have. Well, my wife eschews my cigar smoking enough (not enough to force me to quit as she also realizes the relaxation of stress it brings), so she just sets a dollar amount based upon monetary Christmas gifts I receive, and says, "you know your $$ limits and I trust you, buy a few cigars." So anyway, to shorten this longer than I'd like story... here is my Christmas purchase.

That's definately $50 worth of cigars!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk