What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since you already have the red band tats. Give em a month. Try em. If you love em maybe then try the ones I mentioned. We might could zero in some smokes you’ll love. I think if you really like it you’ll really like the original esteli. Take it one step at a time.
Thanks Jake, Just got the Vérocu #3s in today. On Friday I leave for South America again and not sure when I'll be back in the US, probably Thanksgiving. Getting decent domestic cigars will be rough while down south, so I'll need to place the domestic purchases on hold and smoke what I got in my current haul. Somehow that doesn't seem all that bad (y)

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first NC box purchase ever after smoking for 2.5 years.... Bought a few singles of these and had one hiding away for 2 years, it was so good. I knew a shop I ordered from previously had them in stock and I could buy them for the old (not as much tax inflated) prce in my prefered vitola!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Missing some of my favorite sticks so..
View attachment 173984

Some V21 flat heads

View attachment 173985

View attachment 173986

View attachment 173987View attachment 173988

View attachment 173989

I might have gone overboard ..... NAH :cool:
Great haul. Those Oliva M MAduros and Serie G's, what is the sweet spot as far as aging is concerned? 1 year, 2 years? Do they even last that long? I see you have years on your labels not years and months. Just curious. Thanks.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Great haul. Those Oliva M MAduros and Serie G's, what is the sweet spot as far as aging is concerned? 1 year, 2 years? Do they even last that long? I see you have years on your labels not years and months. Just curious. Thanks.
I’ve smoked the g with over 5 years. Thought they were great. The regular melanio can go several years in my opinion. I only have a year or maybe two on my maduro melanio. Need to smoke one to give a better personal opinion.

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

So my sticks just don't last long enough to age them for any length of time so I'm glad @Jakethesnake had an answer for you on aging them.
and the color of the sticker indicate the month(I made a chart) so I just have to write in the year. I think I bother dating them with the un realistic vision of aging some:ROFLMAO:
The series G are a test drive for me this is the first time I have had them in captivity :giggle: But this is my second box of series V Melaino Maduro. mmmmmmm

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I couldn't resist!!! In my defense I was out of these sooo did I realy have a choice ???

My Father The Judge!!
BPkA9cw5Q3eEjEsU9LegWA.jpg

I was able to get one more box of Aganorsa Aniversario with (Smoke rings) id accrued an Neptune FREE

IMG_9081.jpg

And some Guardian of the Farms Cerberus to try

IMG_9083.jpg

And a big thanks to @MikeNice for the working discount code at Neptune.

Of course I spent the savings to buy more cigars hence the Cerberus

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I couldn't resist!!! In my defense I was out of these sooo did I realy have a choice ???

My Father The Judge!!
View attachment 174499

I was able to get one more box of Aganorsa Aniversario with (Smoke rings) id accrued an Neptune FREE

View attachment 174500

View attachment 174501

Beautiful haul! I'm glad I could help.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0

My Father The Judge!!
View attachment 174499

View attachment 174500

View attachment 174501

The Cerberus are delish!!!