What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love EC smokes, but never heard of the Devil's Hand. Let me know what you think of it!
They were released at PCA 2022. The back story sounds like complete BS, but the packaging was cool.

I'll probably smoke it either Friday or the following Monday. I am keeping it isolated because it was softer than a sponge.

The back story,
"Gonzalo Puentes, who runs Esteban Carreras’ factory, once worked for Cuba’s Ministry of Agriculture, and in particular the group responsible for tobacco production. As the story is told, Puentes and his colleagues were tasked with developing improved corojo seeds, so they used positive selection to select the strongest plants; for example, start with 100 plants, take the seeds from the best five, plant those seeds, and repeat a few times. Except instead of giving the best seeds to the government, they were kept and smuggled out of the country, while less desirable seeds were handed over. Thus, they had taken the crop from the devil—Fidel Castro—and his regime."

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I agree!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought one of these if Amazon a few years ago to date when stuff comes in, doesn’t help you know the date they where made but you would be surprised how much it helps when you forget about boxes you have buried and are trying to remember dates lol

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Went to Fumare and was surprised to see DC Eye of the Shark's and Destino Al Siglo's, so I couldn't pass them up. Any aging tips on the X's is appreciated!
View attachment 174874
The Gold foot band Opus are the Oscuro Oro and are excellent and not as strong as the regular Opus. Smoke them whenever the mood hits. One of my favorite OX.