0   0   0
Fresh out of the mailbox from SeriousCigar.com
Avo-Maduro-Robusto
Tatuaje-series P-Robusto
Romeo y Julieta-Reservation Real-Robusto
Partagas-Classic-Robusto

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to ATL for the BLADE show and hang out with a couple of custom knife makers all weekend and smoke and drink some good brew. So I went to the B & M and picked up some good smoke to go with it. Some Diamond Crown Maximus, Alec Bradley Tempust, and Monte Court tubos. Never smoked any of em so excited to see if the Maximus is worth the dough. Wanted to get a couple Opus X but he said some guy just beat me to the punch. Picked up a new carrying case as well, while I was there. :applause:

thegoldenmackid

Why Can't I be a Lancero?
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Going to ATL for the BLADE show and hang out with a couple of custom knife makers all weekend and smoke and drink some good brew. So I went to the B & M and picked up some good smoke to go with it. Some Diamond Crown Maximus, Alec Bradley Tempust, and Monte Court tubos. Never smoked any of em so excited to see if the Maximus is worth the dough. Wanted to get a couple Opus X but he said some guy just beat me to the punch. Picked up a new carrying case as well, while I was there. :applause:
Stop at Buckhead Cigar while in ATL.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Cheap smokes day: 2 each of the following: HDM Respado(kinda looks like a "Best Seller"), LGC Panatella, Omar Ortez Nat. Torpedo, Oliveros King Havano Oscuro Robusto and, Helix tubular.

thebayratt

Satori's Dad "NTA_Shawn"
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Stop at Buckhead Cigar while in ATL.
And get an autograph from the Asian guy that played in Hangover 1 & 2 while you are there! he works there on the side! lol

Went to a Drew Estate Event last night and grabbed some cigars, wanted a box of Ligas, but the wallet said "no chance"

Signed Box of Joya de Nicaragua Dark Corojo Azarosa, with a Liga Privada signed hat.

1 - 2010 Liberty
2 - JdN Cabinetta Lanceros
1 - JdN Cabinetta Corona (smoked it)
1 - LP No9 Robsto
1 - SWAG Lancero
1 - LFD - Ligero L200 (old band)
6 - Jdn Antono 1979 Consul