What's new

Show me your Nub Tool

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
This may be in my future. Anyone have any experience or thoughts on it? Edit: will it fit in a wallet?
I have one and works great. The bottle opener features on nice when on the golf course. Divot tool works great as a nub holder but mine at least could be a little pointier to go into the cigar easier. It's about a 1/4" thick so doesn't really work for the wallet but plenty small enough for any pocket. I had suggested he make one a little thinner with a key chain attachment.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one and works great. The bottle opener features on nice when on the golf course. Divot tool works great as a nub holder but mine at least could be a little pointier to go into the cigar easier. It's about a 1/4" thick so doesn't really work for the wallet but plenty small enough for any pocket. I had suggested he make one a little thinner with a key chain attachment.
Awesome, thanks

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Found my new tool while at school in the mech department and my buddy and I went out for a smoke. Couldn't find a toothpick so used a small circuit screwdriver worked great.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the shout out guys. Feel free to let me know when you order one if you want me to sharpen the divot tool and I will be happy to do that for you.
as for making them thinner I am struggling with that part just because of how it lays out with the 3 parts and the pop rivet. I am open to suggestions for sure.

Cheers
Jay