What's new

Show off them nub!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Where did you get that thing and that sweet botl ashtray?!
The Redeemer is a nub tool/draw saw that can nub and also assist in opening a "plugged" cigar. His price is a bit expensive but IMHO worth it. There's other competitors tools out there too and probably half the price.

As for the ashtray, it's a tall "stinky" ashtray in black and I slapped a BOTL sticker on it to represent the BOTL brotherhood.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Where can you get the decals?
The Redeemer is a nub tool/draw saw that can nub and also assist in opening a "plugged" cigar. His price is a bit expensive but IMHO worth it. There's other competitors tools out there too and probably half the price.

As for the ashtray, it's a tall "stinky" ashtray in black and I slapped a BOTL sticker on it to represent the BOTL brotherhood.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
sorry I know I'm noob but those are some cool decals I could do on my yetis etc...in fact I know a guy who custom dips yetis and wondered if people might be interested but I'm not sure who on the forum is need to talk to
Where can you get the decals?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
sorry I know I'm noob but those are some cool decals I could do on my yetis etc...in fact I know a guy who custom dips yetis and wondered if people might be interested but I'm not sure who on the forum is need to talk to
I might have a sticker or two laying around I can send you. I have to check my stock.

And for the custom dipping send a PM to @Eric if there's anything you want to do with the logo as he owns the rights to it I believe. Then go from there.