What's new

Show off them nub!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thats all just recent nubbins
Seriously how do you even do that? Forget your fingers, how does that not burn your lips? 1/32 of an inch?
Its like the karma sutra but for nubbing. You have to have a really good ashtray or rest and you just puff on it then let it cool. Then repeat. Check out John krump on youtube. He has mastered this so much so Drew estate named it krummpin after him
^^^ that ^^^

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some impressive nubs out there! This was smoked a few months back. It was a La Aurora Preferidos #2 Maduro. Needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the smoke.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Is that what it is, funny I thought that the Davidoff No 1 was amazing all the way to the end, kept that same warm bread and hint of cinnamon all the way to the end, I've smoked party shorts with a few years on them that have such a mellow creamy chocolate smoke at the very end it's like a dessert. You can enjoy your cigars that are painful, I'll pass :)

While there are cigars I wouldn't nub, when there is that one stick that is just perfect you hate for it to end, the flavors never get bitter, no glob of tar like some nic and dom cigars, granted I wouldn't smoke a yard gar to till it was burning my fingers, but there are plenty of sticks out there you don't want to end.
Yes !! The Nubbery Nirvana !!! I have been to this place of which you speak !