What's new

Show off your ashes!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Mine always end up here
Yup, either there or on the keyboard.
I'm a habitual keyboard asher as well. Surprised the computer still works.
Lol. I suck at not ashing on important things
Usually my ash falls literally right after I take a puff and am moving my smoke from the lips towards the ashtray. BAAM, right on the keyboard.
Yup..

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I still can't get over hoshys at the start of the thread, how do u beat that one?
What's funny is right after that pictures it fell over right in my face and in my mouth.
Good ashes pictures generally happen not long before it falls off.

But, in the face & mouth. That can't be good.

I have been unlucky with ashes lately. Likely caused by not having much good cigars.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
What's funny is right after that pictures it fell over right in my face and in my mouth.
I had this gorgeous 4"-long ash ready to snap a shot for this thread when I lost it all over my arm and the hammock. so disappointing :(
finding "the perfect time" to take a snap isn't easy. I find myself either taking a picture waaaay too early, or missing it completely. :eek:

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
It's hard to tell when the right time to take a pic is lol too early and your left with a less impressive pic, to late and you end up with ash all over your shirt feeling silly for not taking a pic 5 secs before haha !

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
It's hard to tell when the right time to take a pic is lol too early and your left with a less impressive pic, to late and you end up with ash all over your shirt feeling silly for not taking a pic 5 secs before haha !
often it is getting the phone ready to take the picture that ruins the ash.

therefore it is better to have the phone ready early.