What's new

Show off your kicks

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Following in my 7 year old sons "shoes", I'm starting Shaolin Kung Fu (toy gar, fut gar, temple style) in a week in a half to keep myself busy in the mornings, learn some self defense, and get in better shape. Both my kids will be in school full time and I work 2nd shift. Most of my sneakers are getting worn out in the heel, and these guys are cheap and come with great reviews.

Trying to break them in around the house. I'll try to post all my black eyes I receive since this is a full contact school.
These are actually pretty sweet for people that want the barefoot feel and are often used for parkour, which looks like a fun activity.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Following in my 7 year old sons "shoes", I'm starting Shaolin Kung Fu (toy gar, fut gar, temple style) in a week in a half to keep myself busy in the mornings, learn some self defense, and get in better shape. Both my kids will be in school full time and I work 2nd shift. Most of my sneakers are getting worn out in the heel, and these guys are cheap and come with great reviews.

Trying to break them in around the house. I'll try to post all my black eyes I receive since this is a full contact school.
These are actually pretty sweet for people that want the barefoot feel and are often used for parkour, which looks like a fun activity.
Let me know if you like them. I need a pair of shoes for the dojo and regular sneakers suck when doing any kind of a spinning move.