What's new

Show us where you smoke (2015 Version)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
smoking allowed! 005.JPG I know its been done before, but its been some time, and a whole lot of new brothers are on board. I live in a duplex and can't smoke inside, so when weather permits, this is where I spend my time. The fly swatter is to shoo away honeybees; anybody else notice them drawn to the scent of a good cigar?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
D'y'all notice my ashtray? I got it off Ebay after fierce bidding for $28. It's just a hunk of pot-aluminum but it's the perfect outdoor tray; horizontal rests so the stick don't slide to the bottom, deep ash bowl and so damn ugly nobody wants to steal it off my porch!

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
D'y'all notice my ashtray? I got it off Ebay after fierce bidding for $28. It's just a hunk of pot-aluminum but it's the perfect outdoor tray; horizontal rests so the stick don't slide to the bottom, deep ash bowl and so damn ugly nobody wants to steal it off my porch!
Metal ashtray rules. And any ashtray with horizontale rest are awesome. None of mine do that. Sadly

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lol. It's backwater but part of the dam system on the river here so the water has current and does have an excellent bass and panfish population. The fish in the avatar is a rainbow trout that I caught in Montana.
Meant to remark earlier but didn't wanna derail my own thread; That's a big ass trout! No better tasting fish than fresh caught trout for breakfast!