What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Passed on a OFBB today because I had not tried this years release... Went home and cracked the bottle I picked up last week... Going back tomorrow to pick up that 2nd bottle of OFBB! It's great
And the nose is even more fantastic!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Picked up some stagg jr today while in search for stagg sr and William larue weller...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I found it to be a great glass of bourbon when not judged in the shadow of the elder. I drank it neat and the flavors were prominent and it's still a high proof ... splash of water a cube wouldn't hurt it I'd imagine ...enjoy.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I just want to say thanks to you guys buying Victory beers! I hope you like the Dirt Wolf. I like drinking it but I hate filtering that beer. So much dry hops to deal with it's a real pain to process through the cellar into packaging.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0

Picked up some Trace to drown my sorrows after getting spanked in fantasy today!

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I just want to say thanks to you guys buying Victory beers! I hope you like the Dirt Wolf. I like drinking it but I hate filtering that beer. So much dry hops to deal with it's a real pain to process through the cellar into packaging.
Do they sell Dirt Wolf in MI? I have not seen it here...

Rene

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Do they sell Dirt Wolf in MI? I have not seen it here...

Rene
http://www.victorybeer.com/beerfinder/results/

I am not sure how up to date, but here is a list of wholesalers and stuff that sells Victory. If it's not sold there yet give it time, it's only been released since the end of September.