What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I found an awesome bottle shop in Tempe yesterday, I've passed it 1000 times and never stopped in. Well I decided to yesterday (read: Ive made a huge mistake) I found the Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti I was looking for, as well as 100 others I've wanted to try. This is not going to end well for my wallet.

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Stopped by some beer stores on the way to Charleston and was super surprised to see the Belgo IRS and the Hebrew 16 still on the shelves. The other is another local SC brewery, amazing porter!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I read it was very good and a real deal, but it is not available in MI.

Rene'

Went to check on a specific bottle for MoJo.....no luck for him, but I couldn't leave empty handed. :)

Can you Puhleez tell me how that Is? I was so tempted to pick up a bottle because it's
very reasonably priced, and it's 100 proof rye! (Not too many of those that I'm aware of)
I tried two fingers of it with two small ice cubes last night & I really liked it. Very full bodied whiskey with pronounced cinnamon & clove notes. Some bitter chocolate & unrefined honey sweetness on the finish. Highly recommended if you can grab it for around $30/bottle like I did. I'm a fan of other LDI rye whiskeys too (Bulleit rye & George Dickel rye are two of my favorites), so take that for what it's worth.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Had to meet a client on the outskirts of town this afternoon.
I make it my business to try and find all of the outlying liquor
stores to see if I can "Luck Up" on a good bourbon or better
yet find the rest of the Antique Series for this year...

The last store that I stopped at Didn't have any antique, but
they did have one bottle of Willett Family Estate Rye which I
immediately grabbed. I don't know why, but I thought the bottle
said Weller Family reserve! I thought I was buying a "New" Antique
Bottle! *LoL* When I got home I realized my mistake, but I know for
a fact that I've NEVER seen this before. I love my Rye.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/12069_10151880229702744_776679363_n.jpg[/ig][/QUOTE]

Out of curiousity, how do you drink this? In Shots?[/QUOTE]

Noooooo. They even put a warning on the label that it is NOT meant to be drank alone. You're supposed to mix it with other things for it to be considered "safe" to drink.

I made Apple Pie out of it.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha! Had Apple Pie for the first time 2 yrs ago! Good stuff! :)

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Went to check on a specific bottle for MoJo.....no luck for him, but I couldn't leave empty handed. :)

Can you Puhleez tell me how that Is? I was so tempted to pick up a bottle because it's
very reasonably priced, and it's 100 proof rye! (Not too many of those that I'm aware of)
I tried two fingers of it with two small ice cubes last night & I really liked it. Very full bodied whiskey with pronounced cinnamon & clove notes. Some bitter chocolate & unrefined honey sweetness on the finish. Highly recommended if you can grab it for around $30/bottle like I did. I'm a fan of other LDI rye whiskeys too (Bulleit rye & George Dickel rye are two of my favorites), so take that for what it's worth.
I've heard good things about both Bulleit and Dickel Rye's. The first time I had Bulleit Rye
3 yrs ago, I couldn't appreciate it because I wasn't a Rye (or Bourbon) Drinker for that
matter.

I saw it for 29.99 today. Will definitely be going back at some point.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Terrapin Reunion Ale #13. Nice flavors of Chocolate, vanilla, and cinnamon, but IMHO the body of the beer is too light to stand up to all the flavors. While I like my cigars medium bodied I prefer my beers to be extra full bodied.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Terrapin Reunion Ale #13. Nice flavors of Chocolate, vanilla, and cinnamon, but IMHO the body of the beer is too light to stand up to all the flavors. While I like my cigars medium bodied I prefer my beers to be extra full bodied.
I loved it, but you're right about it being kind of light... What beers do you normally enjoy?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like pretty much any high gravity beer. Rye IPAs, stouts, porters, and strong ales like double bocks. Not really a fan of light lagers & pilsners.