What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
You guys are killing me with the Black Maple Hill...this has become my new goal.

Since Pappy seems like way too much trouble, I understand that this stuff is not only as good but slightly easier to find...then again I have no good answers as to why I can't find it either, lol.
Jeff I would almost tell you don't waste your time, but everyone's tastes are
subjective. I gave my little brother an almost full bottle for christmas! I just didn't
enjoy it at all!

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
View attachment 37216
Prairie Bomb! x7 -final total ( too risky to shoot all 7 :king:)
&
The newest $7 Stone bomber.
Also had a 512 5th imperial stout and stone southern charred until those rang up ! LOL ! fukin too rich for my blood
Do they even sell Prarie Bomb in GA? I saw
that Bottle of Stone for 13.99 the other day,
trusted my judgement and put it back. Later on I saw it
for $7.00 too!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm pretty new to the forum. So here are a few things I got for my self the past six months or so.
Have you tried that Bowmore Islay Malt? It's pretty cheap at a store I frequent down here.
It's pretty good actually. Beautiful amber color. Nice earthy, peaty flavor. Gentle smoky aftertaste with a hint orange peel. I tried it with a epicure #2 but did not like the pairing. I think its worth a try considering it's not very pricy.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
3 bottles of the Alexander Murray 23 year speyside

1 bottle of the Alexander Murray 15 year lowland

Heard from some rather knowledgeable larger birdies that AM is back to Macllan barrels with this project.... Which pushed me toward the 4 bottle purchase, an potentially very happy :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You guys are killing me with the Black Maple Hill...this has become my new goal.

Since Pappy seems like way too much trouble, I understand that this stuff is not only as good but slightly easier to find...then again I have no good answers as to why I can't find it either, lol.
Jeff I would almost tell you don't waste your time, but everyone's tastes are
subjective. I gave my little brother an almost full bottle for christmas! I just didn't
enjoy it at all!
Huh, okay...I'll still give it a shot, pun intended.

When I don't like bourbon, I use it to make mixed drinks, like an old fashioned so it'll be a win win.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Black Maple Hill is pretty easy to come by around here. I can help you pick up a bottle if you want (shipping might not make it worth it though)