What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Congrats on that CBS grab James !
Thanks. Not easy to score and I was not really looking. The guy at my beer store was talking about the kbs release and I mentioned the famous CBS. His reply was oh I have some and since I hooked him up in the past with rarities he gave it to me today!!!

The big question is when do I drink it!?!?!? Same goes for the terrapin crwnb?
I would drink it soon you will love it.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Find of the week

Great find. Especially since even the 10 year Eagle Rare is impossible to find. I've never come across a 17.
I was surprised I was able to find a bottle 6 months after they were released. The 10yr is all over the place around here. I could help you pick up a bottle of 10tr but I'm not sure if it's worth it after shipping.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Trade from NIZZLE. REALLY appreciate it man and this thing was well packed too. Very very hard to get these brews here and I've never had them (except the hopslam which I love) so I'm looking forward to each and every one.

The glass is ridiculous and makes me have to smack you again lol
Thanks man

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Trade from NIZZLE. REALLY appreciate it man and this thing was well packed too. Very very hard to get these brews here and I've never had them (except the hopslam which I love) so I'm looking forward to each and every one.

The glass is ridiculous and makes me have to smack you again lol
Thanks man
Glad it made it safe Enjoy brother. ya that glass was a limited run but I figured I can't send slam without the appropriate glassware

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Nice score brother my advice would be go get another stone to age because that one fresh is going to be a hot boozy mess imo.
Oh really? Great to know, I'll go ahead and pull it out and stick it next to my home brews and forget about it. How long would you recommend aging before opening her up?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Nice score brother my advice would be go get another stone to age because that one fresh is going to be a hot boozy mess imo.
Oh really? Great to know, I'll go ahead and pull it out and stick it next to my home brews and forget about it. How long would you recommend aging before opening her up?
If it was me I would let it rest for at least 3 months.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Bought a 6 pack of Founders All Day IPA and a 6 pack of Sierra Nevada Summerfest on the way to my parents for an early Easter gathering. Came home without any.