What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Pumpkin beers are made starting late spring/early summer so wholesale accounts have them "on time". On time to them is almost finished with the brand early on when it would actually be seasonal. Then the brewers thought to beat others to the market. I saw Pumpking in July near me. I'm not a fan of most pumpkin beers and definitely not a fan of buttery flavor in beer.....

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Found some Tim Smith Climax moonshine today. Been stopping by a place that carries it off and on for a couple months and the finally got some more in. Just took a couple sips but can honestly say its the smoothest 90 proof liquor I've ever had. Probably wont pair with a cigar though.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Dude that looks tastey. Have never seen duclaw here in Utah. But that isn't saying much. we can't get 98% of the wine they make in Idaho here. That sweet baby jesus has caught my eye everytime you guys post it.

Enjoy those brews brother.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Found some Tim Smith Climax moonshine today. Been stopping by a place that carries it off and on for a couple months and the finally got some more in. Just took a couple sips but can honestly say its the smoothest 90 proof liquor I've ever had. Probably wont pair with a cigar though.
How much brother i would love a bottle of that.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
How much brother i would love a bottle of that.
I think it was $33 or so but MD has crazy alcohol taxes.